Since wristwatches have become very “sociable” in recent years and are enjoying great popularity, VINTAGE watches are attracting attention. The prices are exploding, the auction houses reported record results for rare and well-preserved wristwatches from past decades.
Of course, many features play a major role here. Clocks with special complications like moon phases, calendars, chronographs, altimeter, depth gauge, power reserve, digital display and world time display. From the world of sport divers watches, sailor watches and watches for racing. Here you will find from almost all manufacturers watch models that radiate a special fascination. However, one should consider the conservation very closely and evaluate here arise large price differences. Case, dial and especially the clockwork must be checked for accuracy and original condition. Only in rare cases parts should be replaced. Very popular are the watches of famous personalities from the world of sport and of known stars ……
* Steve McQueen – Heuer Monaco, Rolex Explorer, Hanhart
* Paul Newman – Rolex Daytona
* Joe Siffert – Heuer Autavia
* Elvis Presley – Hamilton Ventura
* Raquel Welch – Breitling co – pilot
* James Bond (Actor) Rolex 6538/6542 Pre Daytona with unscrewed pushers, Seiko, Omega, Breitling
* Jean Claude Killy – Rolex 4767 and 6236
There are certainly a few more. We at Team Nowak also have a very high level of competence in questions around vintage watches. Also on request some models can be seen. Telephone contact and an appointment would be advisable on this topic.